Monday, September 28, 2009

Interested in the Sites I'm Making Money With?

These are the Revenue Sharing Programs I'm involved in right now. I've added a short review of some of their individual highlights.

Pay It Forward has been doing very well for me. I've been in this one since the beginning of July, 2009. The Admin is quite responsive, keeps us all in the loop communication wise, hasn't missed any payments, and they are always right on time. You only have to surf 50 sites per week to share in their revenue. There is a 15% referral commission immediately sent to your account when your referrals join the program.



Windfall Hits also another good site that has earned me money on a weekly basis. No problems with this Admin, payments are on time. You have to surf 100 sites weekly in this one to earn your weekly revenue share. This program also has a 15% referral commission bonus.

Ad Cash Network is another money maker with a good Admin response. This program needs to have 70 sites viewed weekly and offers up to 20% (on multiple levels) of referral commissions. Definitely a good pick if you are only going to join a few revenue share sites.

Ad Traffic Explosion I joined at the same time as Ad Cash Network and Yes I Can Share. It has been performing well since the beginning and I've been able to get a good portion of my seed money back on all of these. Of course, after that, it's a wonderful thing to let these accounts grow (while removing some profit here and there) to earn you even more money weekly. This site needs to have ONLY 40 sites viewed weekly and has a 15% referral commission.

Yes I Can Share needs 80 sites viewed weekly to join in the revenue share bonus and there are 3 levels of commission referrals adding up to 15%. The Admin is EXTREMELY responsive to questions and concerns.



Rev Share Global I joined shortly after the previous 3 and has been performing well. You need to view 90 sites weekly and there are 2 levels of referral commissions adding up to 15% (10% for immediate referrals and 5% for the following level).

Ad Shares 4U came around about the time that Ad-Ventures4U caused an uproar by changing their business model, seemingly overnight. It seems to be doing well, no problems, Admin is not a problem. You need to view 70 sites weekly and there are 5 levels where you can earn referral commissions adding up to a whopping 25%.



My Market Shares is a DAILY surf and has a requirement of 15 sites viewed PER DAY! I place those words in caps because I want to ensure that all of you realize that, so far, this is still a daily, not a weekly requirement to surf, unlike the majority of the others. There is also a 15% referral commission given on this program. Admin does VERY well with communicating to all in the program.

Worldwide Revenue Sharing has also been making me money on a weekly basis. Viewing requirements are 100 weekly and there is a 15% referral commission bonus given between 2 levels.
I've only been in this program for a short while, have received some revenue already.

Unlimited Advertising has an 80 site weekly requirement and shares a whopping 92% profit with members. The referral commission bonus can be up to 17% between multiple levels. One of the newer ones, but Admin is responsive and so far it has been paying out weekly.

The Traffic Factory is also one of the newer programs and, again, this one seems to be doing well. Admin is responsive, only 70 sites need to be viewed to complete the weekly requirement and they give 15% for referral commission bonuses.

MegaTraffic4U is my newest and last revenue share program. They sort of snuck up on me and I really didn't realize how many I was in until I started added up all the sites I have to view each week to keep on earning! HOWEVER, it is WAY BETTER to have your money all spread out instead of all invested in a few! IF a program freezes or closes, you have less money that is gone from your pocket! (recommendation is to spread out your money EVENLY among a few good programs instead of one). You need to view 75 sites weekly and receive up to 25% referral commission bonuses between multiple levels. This site is doing well so far.

*************************************************************************************

That's it for this post. Can you believe this list? And they are all making me money WEEKLY! Anyone who tries to tell you that it's better to only spend your time on one or two programs and have ALL of your money there has never opened up their email to see that their favorite program (the one with ALL of their money) went and closed while you were sleeping! I'd rather spend more time clicking on more sites than to take a chance on that situation ever happening to me again. Folks, take my advice, join at least a few of these and just spread your money around. Get your seed money back as quick as you can, grab a little profit, and THEN let your account start growing (yes, and grab some profit every so often then, too!).

Every penny you have, whether it's your initial deposit or profit from a program, is important, but IF a program goes away, you always feel better when you know you got your seed money and some profit back anyways. Make it a practice to do this and you won't go wrong.

I hope this post has helped you made some decisions about what you'd like to do.

PLEASE feel free to place a comment here about your experiences with revenue share programs or ask me any questions you may have. (I'd appreciate any back links to your blogs or websites, REALLY APPRECIATE IT!) You may also reach me at my email address, which is micsan07@gmail.com (place the words YOUR BLOG in the subject line, please, as I tend to delete emails if I do not recognize the email address it comes from).

Thank you, Folks, and, again, PLEASE post a comment so my back links can grow.
Have a great day!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment